Monday, December 12, 2011

Ordering Free Samples for Patients

I remember several times in my life when I went to the doctor and in addition to giving me a prescription, they were able to give me free samples of medicine.  That way I would have some relief right away, without having to go get the prescription fulfilled, and if I recovered quickly I might even be able to just use the samples and not fulfill it. 

I believe the drug companies give samples to the Doctor in hopes of increasing brand recognition and the Doctor would in turn, prescribe their drug more often.  For the Doctor, it's a nice service to provide to your patients.  It seems like a win-win.

I figure there must be samples that out there for dentists to give to patients as well.  I did some google searches and stumbled on these two.

www.dental-professional.com/
http://www.tridentoralcare.com/

I  just requested the free samples, so we'll see how it turns out.  My only concern is that they bother us with junk mail, or worse, sales calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment